Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year! 2009

Wow, a lot happened in 2008.

I'm looking forward to 2009. Lots of goals:
  1. Finish our basement (by finishing it I mean actually starting the work so it's usable for family life) this will include: family room, bathroom, bedroom, storage room, utility room and the best thing a craft room for me.
  2. Purge and Organize the upstairs
  3. Continue with Piano lessons
  4. Start exercising regularly
  5. Two vacations: One will be the annual family trip up north the other will be just the four of us some place interesting.
  6. Plan and execute a much larger vegetable garden
  7. Set up a shop on Etsy and start selling my creations.

These are a few things, I may add to this list as inspiration and needs arise.

5 comments:

Gail said...

Ambitious, but I bet you will complete every thing on your list!

Anonymous said...

Great list! I particularly like the garden idea and the etsy shop....I need to set up my own so I can afford to shop at yours and Michelle's!! lol

Naisy said...

Seattle is an interesting place to visit........

sugarcreekstuff said...

Our mostly finished basement is a dream. I have a craft corner, it's nice because I can still be part of the family action.
An etsy shop is a great idea. You can put in as little or as much time as you like, AND you "meet" the nicest people that way.
I too want a bigger garden this year.
Happy New Year Mim!

Mim said...

Gail: I sure hope so.

Ang: Yes, I want to plant all kinds of things I didn't last year. That means it has to grow, I'm thinking more and more about raised beds and square foot gardening!

Nee: Yes, I'm sure it is. It's on the list, you'll have to wait and see if it makes the cut.

Michelle: I told my DH that I wanted the craft room to have double doors that open out. Two reasons: 1. It will let a lot of light in there and 2. I will be able to be down there but not feel like I'm quarrentined off. LOL

Good luck with your garden, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Happy New Year to you too.