Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bra Shopping


I hate it. I was just looking online trying to convince myself I could just order one and that would be fine. Of course, they don't seem to carry the bra I've been wearing. So, now I have to go out and try on new styles and find one that works. That means a trip to St. Louis or Champaign for me because I live in hickville. There is only JCPenney's, Super Wal-Mart, K-Mart and Fashion Bug. So, now to figure out when I can plan a bra shopping trip. Maybe I can get away with the one I'm wearing for another month?

1 comment:

shy_smiley said...

Lucky for me there's a Vanity Fair outlet in Tucson, so I trundled down there two weeks ago and bought myself 3 badly-needed new bras, all in different sizes (how does THAT work?). Bra shopping is a PITA. You can't really do that on line, can you? Good luck.