Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by frugal mom.

1. What did you do in 2006 that you've never done before?

Have my eyebrows waxed

2. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yes. My soul sister

3. Did anyone close to you die?

No, thank goodness.

4. What countries did you visit?

None in 2006. Germany in 2007!

5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?

I don't think there is anything I need.

6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory and why?

I can't think of anything significant.

7. Did you suffer illness or injury?

I don't think so.

8. Who's behavior merited celebration?

Gabe, my 5 year old. He's matured a lot over the last year!

9. Who's behavior made you appalled and depressed?

Hmm, can't say.

10. Where did most of your money go?

Taxes, Insurance, Retirement, etc.

11. What did you get really excited about?

My brand new orange wallet.

12. Compared to this time last year, are you, a) happier or sadder, b) thinner or heavier, c) richer or poorer?

same, same, same

13. What was your favorite TV show?

I love lots of shows....right now I think Ugly Betty. Oh wait, maybe House or Criminal Minds or Medium or, or, or.....too, too many.

14. What was the best book you read?

The Thirteenth Tale.

15. Is there someone or something you missed this past year?

Marcee, just not enough time spent in each others presence.

16. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?

Uhhh...don't really remember. I was 34.

17. What kept you sane?

Chris and Marcee and Knitting.

18. What is one new thing you'd like to accomplish this year?

Finally loose this extra weight I'm carrying around.

19. If you could do one thing this year and not get chastised by or for it, what would you do?

Dunno

20. If you could meet one blogger in 2007, who would you want to meet?

Jenne http://jenneink.blogs.com/jennethink/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of our answers appeared to be the same...why does that not surprise me?

Mim said...

So, what are you saying? We are similar or I'm just lazy?